Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lettuce and Water Please?

My weigh in and measurements are in 2 weeks and Memorial Day is in 3 which brings along a possibility of wearing a swimsuit. Let the starvation begin!!
Maybe I'll just start the Baby Food Diet Jennifer Aniston is doing or the Freshology Diet Kendra is on.

Well, my chunky monkey butt loves food a bit too much to eat baby food and no one ever got me that stinkin money tree I asked for on Christmas to pay 1500.00/month for "Fresh" food, so I guess I'm going to have to go circa 1942 and just eat healthy.

That meant a grocery shopping trip for me last night and a whole lot of meal planning. Which I am actually really excited about.

So when you see this by the pool Memorial Weekend:

It will definitely not be me but Im working on it :)


TONIGHTS WORKOUT:
P90X- Plyometrics

No comments: