Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Checking In

I'm on week 2...Woop Woop!



I took my measurements last week which were....36-24-36. I WISH!
Theres no way in hell Im posting my measurements, I think I disclosed enough when I wrote my weight on here and not a day goes by that Im not tempting to "Delete Post".
But in keeping with the whole honesty thing I will post when I lose inches.."when" being the key word.

On a completely different topic....I saw George Strait in concert for the first time this past Saturday and it was AMAZING!! I also saw myself in the pictures afterwords and could have sworn that a piglet went to the concert with the Hubs instead of myself. All I saw were multiple chins and cheeks that were obviously storing food for the winter (that is over 6 months away) taking over each picture.
Dont you just hate when you don't get one good picture of yourself? :(

**Apologies for the completely scatterbrained post you just read but it's late and I was needing to check-in**

No comments: