Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Steps

Tomorrow I begin my journey of physical fitness. I have said I was going to do this before, and have started....stayed on track for a couple weeks then quit. I've even just completed my first 1/2 marathon..painfully but completed.

So this is my official commitment to myself in writing. In no particular order these are the goals I hope to accomplish this year:
1) Complete P90x - 3 months
2) Complete my first full marathon in November
3) Lose 10-15 lbs
4) Learn how to cook healthy and in turn make healthier choices when choosing what to eat

This cant be too hard..right??

Theres no more lying to myself that "I'll start tomorrow", "thats the hardest I could push myself", "I'll make a healthier choice for my next meal".
I'll be posting my thoughts, workouts and experiences mainly to keep myself accountable and track my progress along the way.........baby steps.

No comments: