Monday, February 22, 2010

Reality Check

Tonight was my first night of P90x- Core Synergistics and I swear I almost died.

There's no excuse for how pitiful I was getting through that 1 hour workout. I realized that I have absolutely no upper body strength for push ups or anything else. Shameful.

Well at least I'm doing it or rather getting through it.

Also, I started the workout around 7:15, probably not a good idea starting a workout so late since I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment. I am positive my neighbor downstairs does not appreciate me doing jumping jacks at 8:00 pm.

Confession: I didn't put my all into it- I half assed it. Mainly because in my head I already knew I was going to have trouble keeping up. So tomorrow, I'm going to workout right when I get home and kick my own butt into shape. If not me - then who?

No comments: