Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ah-choo, Bless you!

This entire week I have been sick in bed with the cold of my life. Fever, cough you name it, I had it. Needless to say I didn't work out at all while I was sick, but I did discover Amy's Soups. So far Ive tried the Organic Fire Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Soup and the Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque.


The Southwestern Vegetable was A-Mazing, it tasted like a spicy chicken tortilla soup sans the chicken. It had lots of veggies and hit the spot.

Can you tell I liked it??

The Tomato Bisque reminded me alot of La Madelines Tomatoe soup, which I absolutley love but since it almost 400 calories a cup I rarely get to have any. At just 130 calories this is a perfect substitute and would have been amazing with a grilled cheese sandwich next to it but since I hadnt worked out all week that was definatley not an option.

Someone tell me why I hadn't tried these before or even seen them at my grocery store. Sick or not, these soups are definitely going to have a permanent spot on my grocery list.

No comments: