Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Snack or not to Snack- shouldn't be the question.

I have this problem with snacking. There, its out. I said it.

I'm sitting here at work and I feel the need to snack. Whats coming to my mind are a bag of chips or a candy bar, maybe even a soda. Pitiful, huh? I'm not even hungry.
Its taking every thing in me not to grab my wallet and go to the cafeteria downstairs and buy something. I even tried to kid myself and say that I would go downstairs and get a 100 calorie pack of something or another but I cant ....I know myself I would get distracted by a 500 calorie pack of something else.

I do have to say I'm pretty proud of myself this week. I have been cooking myself a healthy version of whatever I make the Hubs for dinner. Ive completed every workout that I planned so far. And Ive notice I have a lot more energy lately.

So here are my workouts for the rest of this week:

Today
Yoga- P90X
2 mile run

Friday
Legs and Back -P90X

Saturday
Kenpo- P90X
2 mile run

Its nice to feel like I'm on the right path, and fortunately, today, that path does not lead to the cafeteria downstairs.

No comments: